
My cousin Katrina and her kids all came up from Colorado Springs for a visit on December 6th. We enjoyed spending a few hours together catching up on all the new things going on in our lives. Katrina and her husband Doug just got back from an amazing cruise around Europe. They went to Turkey, Greece, Rome, and a few other places in Italy. It sounded like a wonderful time. I definitely hope to visit those places someday as well.

Laura was absolutely enamored with Braylon. I don't think she left his side for a moment the entire time they were here.


Brian spent time with John playing PS3 and Wii games, while Kayla joined Katrina and me in conversation. She is in advanced placement courses in her school so she was working on schoolwork for some of the time she was here. She plays the viola as well and is really into books right now.
I can't believe how big they all are. Time really flies by quickly. Although the visit was all too short as always, it was really great spending the time with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment