Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Again, I am behind.

Here are some pictures of Braylon's first Thanksgiving. We spent Thursday at my parents' house where Uncle Jeff and Grandma Lois joined us all. It was a really fun time. Braylon gave us all something to be thankful for and took his first steps that day; 8 and a half months old. He has been walking more and more each day since.


Friday night was spent at Grandpa Bob's house where we enjoyed roast beast, yummy sweet potatoes and green beans. We all dropped the ball and forgot to take pictures there. John and I are just not good at remembering our camera. One of these days I hope we'll get better. Thankfully my parent's took some pictures at their house and gave us what they have or we'd have no record at all of Braylon's first Thanksgiving.


This one is of Braylon in the outfit he wore to dinner at Grandpa Bob's house. I took the picture the next day so that we'd at least have a pic of him in the outfit.





Braylon playing in his toybox at grandma and grandpa's house.



Braylon makes this face and sticks out his arm when he says "ball". It is the cutest thing every time.



Smiley boy. I just love this picture. :)












No comments: