
......................................................Braylon can be quite the poser when he wants to be. One morning, I got his hair to actually style for once so I just had to run and get the camera to document that it can be tamed with hard work and determination!!! (Or just pure luck because I have tried so many times and this is seriously one of the only times I could get it lay down.)
He T-O-T-A-L-L-Y got his daddy's hair!
Braylon hammed it up for me that morning and I got so many awesome pictures out of it. He finally started to get tired of the flash, but not before I got some really good ones in.
The one of him posing with the toothbrush is hilarious. I think I should ask Crest or Colgate if they're looking for a baby model. :)
P.S. Check out the shirt he is wearing. I had that made for John's Father's Day gift. It says Braylon the Incredible Bubby Boy. John has a matching one that says John the Incredible Daddy. Yep, I went there... and I love it!






1 comment:
He really looks like John! So cute!
Post a Comment