Braylon has become very talkative. The whole month of January was filled with adventure and February hasn't been any different. We have mainly been taking video of Braylon with the video camera though and it has taken me a while to get the videos uploaded to the computer and figuring out how to edit and post them, etc, etc. This video is from January 17th when I realized that Braylon learned how to say dog. He doesn't quite have the "g" down so it is more "daw" than dog. It's super cute though and never gets old to hear. His favorite book is the book you will see in the video that is all about Spot the Dog. He now calls all books "daw" though. We always tell him the right word to say, but for now he is content calling them daw. He really loves books. Books and balls are among his favorite toys. Enjoy the video. :)

2 comments:
He is so amazing! If I didn't know better, I would think he was the same age as Jake. Those are Jake's favorite words also, dog & ball. *hehe* And Braylon is walking so well!! I'm sure he is keeping you on your toes.
SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment