Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Extravaganza





Braylon's first Halloween was filled with many adventures. His first adventure took place at Pottery Barn Kids where he danced along with other kids while children singer Katherine Dines performed. It was a lot of fun. Braylon bounced with excitment and ever so often, he tried to sing too.







Braylon also went to Old Navy for a Halloween Party on the 25th. He was the talk of the store. Everyone loved Baby Yoda!




Braylon went to three other Halloween parties too. He went to Jason and Amanda's Halloween party which was also Amanda's 30th celebration. Grandma Mel's party on the 31st. And Uncle T.J.'s party on the 1st. Mom and Dad joined Yoda as Princess Leia and Darth Vader.



This little Yoda is conked out from all of the partying!! A tired one, I am. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love baby yoda! Braylon seemed to actually like wearing the costume. :) Your costumes are so creative! I can't wait to see what you pull together next year. :)