Welcome to the website for and all about Braylon Pierce Grant. Braylon joined the human race at 6:58pm on the Tuesday evening of March 11, 2008. He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 1oz. and was 21 inches long!
Braylon Fun Facts
Nicknames: Bubbson, Bubby, Bubbies, Tinkies, and the list goes on and on
Current Age - 20 months
Current Weight - 28 lbs
Current Height - approx 33.5 inches
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Blonde
Vocab: Braylon talks up a storm these days. A vocab of at least 100 words and lots of two to three word phrases. "I made a mess, I dropped it, Go Broncos!, Yeah Baby!, I love you, What's this?, Daddy watch this, I got it, I found it, I can't get it, I'm hungry, Pick it up, I want down. One of our favorites... Silly Daddy! Fun times. :)
Proud parents to a new baby boy!! John and I were highschool sweethearts and have been together for fifteen years, married for five.
John is an Infrastructure Analyst for EDS visa vi Sun Microsystems. He has worked there for a little over eight years. I am a Quality Assurance Manager for BT Conferencing: Video Business Unit. I have been with the company through six name changes over a nine year period of time. Eventually, I hope to stay home with our young grasshopper teaching him the ways of life. For now though, I have decided to keep working.
John and I are the happiest new parents around. Braylon has brought more joy into our lives than we ever thought possible, and we were already pretty darn happy!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment